ICBCH Certified Professional Hypnotist at Hypnosis Trainings - Basic Course
The Basic Hypnosis Certification course is strictly a self-study course. Other than a 2-hour Zoom meeting with the instructor, after course completion, there is no interaction with the instructor or the other students other than occasionally posting in the private student portal, which is voluntary. Students gain access to the entire course upon registration and are given one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. The tuition for the Basic Hypnosis Certification course is $1295.
Upon completion of the Basic Hypnosis Certification course, students will contact Debbie Taylor at [email protected] to request their final exam and their application for certification through the ICBCH. A 2-hour live Zoom session with Debbie is required upon completion of the exam. During this meeting Debbie will go over the exam and other relevant topics to ensure the student is qualified to receive their ICBCH Basic Hypnosis Certification from Hypnosis Trainings.
What if you want to upgrade?
Students registering for the Basic Hypnosis Certification course may upgrade to the Advanced Professional Hypnosis Certification course within 4-weeks of registration by notifying Debbie at [email protected] and paying the difference of $1000. The total cost for upgrading within the first 4 weeks after registration is the same as if you had signed up for the Advanced course originally.
After the 4-week window, the fee to upgrade to the Advanced Professional Hypnosis Certification course increases from $1000 to $1300.
When you upgrade from the Basic course to the Advanced course you have the choice to register for any of the upcoming Advanced courses within the year. The Advanced course is taught 3 times each year. Students can join an Advanced course already in progress during the first 2 weeks of the course only.
I encourage everyone to join the Advanced course where you receive live feedback and interaction with other students. However, sometimes that is not the best option, and I am happy to offer the Basic Hypnosis course as an alternative.
Who is best suited for the Basic Hypnosis Certification Course?
Because this is a self-study course, with little to no interaction from the instructor or other students, this course is perfect for those who:
- Are disciplined enough to be accountable for keeping up with the course work and daily practice as outlined in in the course materials.
- Those who want to earn their Hypnosis Certification at a fraction of the cost of traditional courses.
- Those whose work/life schedules are such that attending weekly live Zoom sessions, posting weekly on the private student portal, and completing the course in exactly 12-weeks is not possible.
- Other professionals who are already proficient at working with clients and simply want to add the art and skill of hypnosis to their toolbox.
- Are already certified as professional hypnotists interested in gaining additional skills by learning new techniques from other professional hypnotists. I encourage all my students to take several hypnosis certification courses over the course of their career. It’s a great way to keep your skills sharp and up to date. You know what they say, “If you only have a hammer, everything you see looks like a nail.”
Can you run a business as a professional hypnotist with the Basic Hypnosis Certification?
- All the training materials in the Basic Hypnosis Course are the same as the materials in the Advanced course. So why take the Advanced course? To build confidence, confidence, confidence. The lack of confidence in being able to work with clients is the number one reason many graduates never get their business off the ground. Participating in the weekly live Zoom meetings, getting live feedback on your assignments in real time, and interacting with other students is extremely valuable when it comes to building your confidence and ability to work with clients.
- You don’t learn how to be a good hypnotist just by reading about it or watching videos about it. You must practice, practice, practice. If you are one of those people who is very disciplined and motivated to practice daily, then you may find yourself absolutely confident enough to start working with clients right off the bat.
- But if, like me, you are motivated by deadlines, assignments, and other means of accountability then you should strongly consider the Advanced course where you will have live interaction with Debbie and the other students on a weekly basis.
- Upon completion of this course material and the award of an ICBCH Basic Hypnosis Certification from Hypnosis Trainings, you are fully trained and qualified to open your business as a hypnotist and start working with clients.
Compare and Contrast
Which Course is best for you?
|Advanced Professional Hypnosis Certification||Basic Hypnosis Certification|
|Lifetime access to all training materials||X||X|
|Lifetime accesss to private student portal||X||X|
|12-month membership to ICBCH (International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotists||X||X|
|Required: Weekly live Zoom meetings with Debbie Taylor and other students||X|
|Required: Demonstrate proficiency in working with clients||X||X|
|Required: Passing weekly quizzes||X|
|Required: Submit weekly assignments||X|
|Final Exam and 2-hour meeting with Debbie Taylor||X|
Taking the Basic Certification course has a lot of advantages for a lot of people. Having the option to upgrade to the Advanced course makes this the best of both worlds!
If you are ready to start your training as a professional hypnotist, you can start today! Just click below to go to the register. Once your registration and payment are completed you will have access to your hypnosis training. Congratulations! You’ve made a wise choice!